Just when you think you’ve seen it all, there you are changing clothes in the locker room and you overhear THIS conversation : “Hey Bob, let’s hop in the steam room! I heard it makes you lose fat”. Wow. just wow.
So here it is, a list of stuff that we think is either :
- Worthy of mention
- A shame
Our top 25 compilation of the funniest things ever seen in a gym :
1. Douche-baggish kind of guys in wolf packs around the benchpress with clubbing clothes on;
2. People doing poor-form bicep curls in the squat rack. Omg something needs to be done about these folks;
3. People squatting in the curl rack. Could be a form of protest against squat rack bicep curls;
4. Guys loading up the bar to 400 pounds on squat, doing 1/5 rang of motion, while shaking and grunting, then racking it after 3 reps. Whoa man that was a sweat;
5. Skinny guys doing incline bench press with 35-pound dumbbells and dropping them like they’re 115 pounds.
6. Smith machine curls (geez);
7. Young dudes ”mean-mugging” the gym like they’re mad at you or something, all the while wearing Tapout beanies;
8. Your arrive at the gym, guy is doing biceps, an hour later you leave, guy is still doing bicep curls. He’s doing hypertrophy training yo!;
9. People falling on the threadmill. Yes it’s mean to laugh at this, but it’s better to laugh than to cry about it. Makes you laugh so hard you can’t even lift for the next 10 minutes;
10. Football players talking about supplements you’ve never freakin heard about. And you own the whole GNC supp collection;
11. People doing barbell rows too hard and hitting themselves in the plexus. Ouch!
12. Sunglass-wearing dude talking on cell-phone while doing one-armed bicep curls;
13. Fat women doing ab crunches for 2 hours.. ever thought of reading the 4-hour bod?;
14. Bid dudes farting while doing squats. Proceeds to wander around, making sure he’s not too close to the smell yet not too far and get his rack stolen.;
15. Dudes looking at you like you’re a fag because you’re benching with 25lbs.. not FOR A SECOND thinking this could be your warmup set.
16. Fat people doing lazy cardio;
17. People with ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) walking around arms cocked out like they’re Jay Cutler or something;
18. Jacked dudes training in tank tops, showing their sexy bodies to other men;
19. People giving unsollicited, and especially wrong advice. ”Do your reps more slowly and it’ll be harder”. No shit sherlock :P;
20. Getting caught checking out girls with mirror angles. Don’t act like you’ve never done it;
21. Dudes shadow boxing in front of the mirror between every set, while you’re waiting for his machine;
22. Guys unloading the barbell unevenly. You guess what happens;
23. Newbie doing a set with poor form and too much weight. Next set he adds weight and has even poorer form. Congrats;
24. Guys getting help from their spotter on the FIRST freakin rep of the set. Awesome;
25. People with earphones loudly singing their song. Look man I don’t think ”Sweat” by Dr. Dre was made for the gym.
Gym fail compilations 2013 :
Similar posts :